90 day return / exchange policy
Below you will find detailed instructions on how to process a return or exchange. The policy starts from the date of purchase. Please check if any of these items apply to you and if the item (s) are covered by our return policy.
The following reasons are covered by our 90 day COMPLETE COVERAGE Return / Exchange Policy.
1. We have sent an order or incorrect items, you have received broken items or the quality of the products you have received is bad or faulty.
2. You have received the wrong photo charm. If the appearance of the photo is different from that provided to funnybo.
3. Paint tears, crystals fall, etc. (We will only exchange the item (s) for the same product, or for one or more items of equal or lower value.)
The following reasons are NOT covered by our 90-day return policy, and we are not responsible for these problems.
1. The products are exposed to corrosive substances or chemicals. Exposure to corrosive chemicals may alter the appearance of your funnybo product. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, cash polish, pools, spas and spas. Oxidized silver is easily damaged.
2. Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling or poor maintenance.
3. Silver coins receive oxidation details. Overtime may appear in black. To eliminate this, please clean with the silver polishing cloth to restore its original appearance.
To request a return, please contact our customer service. A representative will follow you by e-mail with the instructions. If you need help, please contact our online service:https://www.messenger.com/t/103621187851979
Upon acceptance of your return, a refund will be made according to the original method of payment. All promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
Guests can cancel or change for free within 24 hours. Please note that all canceled or modified (after 24 hours) orders for custom items result in a 30% restocking fee.
funnybo reserves the right to cancel the refund / return that shows signs of alteration, abuse or damage beyond "normal wear and tear", in the opinion of our jewelery professionals.